Spiralkote Flexible Packaging Orlando Exhibits at Pack Expo 2010
Packaging professionals from around the world visited the McCormick Center in Chicago Oct. 31st - Nov. 3 and Spiralkote Flexible Packaging was there. Spiralkote Flexible Packaging's exhibition booth highlighted all of our Flexible packaging solution. As a leader in the flexible packaging industry, our booth drew large crowds as more then 44,000 attendees visited Pack Expo this year.
Spiralkote Flexible Packaging showcased all of our packaging products including our die cut polyester lids, die cut aluminum lids and daisy chain lids that are used in the single serve dairy and juice markets. We enjoyed making contact with many people who were purposefully seeking Spirakote Flexible Packaging because they heard so much about the benefits of our polyester die cut lids.
Spiralkote Flexible Packaging highlighted the benefits of die cut polyester lids over traditional die cut aluminum lids. Polyester has
- The ability to conduct 100% metal detection
- Improved graphics, and product presentation giving the product the ‘Wow’ factor on the supermarket shelf
- Memory – the appearance of the packed product remains ‘new’ with no folding of the pull tab
- Improved sealing characteristics and a smoother peel
- Tear resistance – Polyester lidding will not tear where aluminum will tear
- Vastly increased puncture resistance (approx 7 times that of the current aluminum spec)
- Less aggressive embossing pattern allows for small print to be read more easily
- Microwaveable – allows a product to be microwaved.
2010 Pack Expo was a great show for Spiralkote Flexible Packaging.